On-site assembly services
Kennerley-Spratling, Inc. is fully equipped and staffed to provide mechanical assembly and second operations. This department performs a variety of services including general machining, ultrasonic welding, heat staking, mechanical assembly, pad printing and more. Our assembly management team constantly reviews production methods with emphasis on quality and efficiency. Customers that have already taken advantage of our assembly abilities have seen the extensive savings in both time and cost. Using one vendor to produce a higher level part allows cost savings in shipping, inventory and manufacturing as, well as savings in time.
We will procure all components in your Bill of Materials from your approved sources or from our sources. Either way, we take care of the materials inventory management and then send you a more complete part. We currently do this for Cisco Systems, Freeslate, Davis Instruments, Sierra Monitor and a host of other companies
Our second operation services include:
- General Machining
- Mechanical Assembly
- Threaded Insert Installation
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Heat Staking
- Ultra-sonic threaded insert installation
- EMI and RFI Coatings
- Vacuum Metalization
- Pad Printing
- Silk Screening
- Hot Stamping
- Plastic Parts Painting
- Packaging and more
Ask yourself, four simple questions…
- Do I have a vendor who can do more than just injection molding?
- Can I take advantage of lower production costs, reduced shipping, less handling and shorter lead times?
- Am I losing money on unnecessary shipping costs?
- Do I get the highest level part, with the least effort, the greatest value and the lowest possible cost?