Domestic Injection Molding Services
You can expect the best possible experience from Kennerley-Spratling.
Our Injection Molding Services Include
- Standard Injection Molding
- Structural Foam Injection Molding; Low pressure injection molding assisted by a heat sensitive, gas producing additive, which fills the part walls with a foam core.
- Insert molding: metal parts, threaded inserts, cables and other components which can tolerate the pressures and the heat of injection molding, and become completely integrated into the plastic molded part during the molding cycle.
- Over molding: one plastic material molded onto another previously molded plastic part.
We will provide you with
- the best quality injection molded parts available anywhere.
- over 60 years of experience
- extensive experience of all of our management staff and our machine operators, to insure the greatest success for your project.
- assistance with design for manufacturability
- a problem-solving mindset to find creative solutions to your manufacturing needs.
- a flexible production schedule, which gets your parts manufactured quickly
- extensive machine capacity, which insures your parts are produced in the correct size press
- excess machine capacity for production redundancy . . . a press needing repair doesn’t slow us down
- rapid part turnaround, often in just a few days, gets parts to you as quickly as possible
- responsive service that deals with your needs and answers your questions quickly
- tangible savings, which will keep your projects under-budget
- a “Zero Rejects” quality standard and our ironclad commitment to reducing wasted time and unnecessary difficulty
- value added secondary services like pad printing, ultrasonic welding and packaging, for one stop convenience
- capabilities in medical, electronics, industrial, telecom, construction, solar and consumer products.
You can also expect excellent quality
Review our Customer Scorecards below and you will probably agree that we have a quality standard second to none. Our returned goods percentage at the lot level at the time of this publication was .007%. Now THAT is low. We are considered a Zero Rejects molder and a “World Class Molder” by many of our most demanding and rigorous customers.
Our machines utilize computer controlled and monitored processes. This allows for the highest level of quality and ultimate efficiency and in turn reduces a customer’s overall price. This coupled with our dedicated technicians and commitment to quality has virtually eliminated rejects to our customers.