This position is responsible for identifying and securing new opportunities with major companies to support both Divisions, KS Plastics and MOS Plastics (e.g. Life Science, Medical Device, Diagnostic, Consumer, Industrial, Commercial market segments). You will present engineering solutions, solve customer problems, manage projects, and initiate the quote process.
- Identify new market segments as stated in above job summary and establish profitable business opportunities.
- Develop new leads, prospects by networking and being in the designated territory a minimum of 3 days a week.
- Use all market tools available (e.g., LinkedIn, trade shows, supplier partnering) to grow pipeline opportunities.
- Maintain current CRM data base daily. Weekly progress report (Sales Pipeline) to monitor new customer activity and progress.
- Establish and maintain sales forecast as well as new target accounts.
- Initiate quote process in IQMS and interface with purchasing, engineering, and customer service to provide the customer a competitive quote.
- Work with Sales Director to establish customer monthly/Yearly forecast.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Position requires travel within designated territory.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to exercise influence, motivate, move people and programs along
- Must have demonstrable oral and written communication skills
- Must be assertive, detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Must have the ability to identify and develop solutions to problems
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to effectively interact with all departments
4 year BS or BA degree or equivalent industry experience required.
Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite of applications