As an Engineering Program Manager with our company, will be responsible for coordinating and driving all phases of a new program introduction to manufacturing, ensuring timely delivery of excellent quality parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies. Work with multifunctional teams to ensure that customer specifications and requirements are consistently met and that any conflicting requirements are resolved. Manage 2 direct reports who aid in the program management process.
Duties will include:
- Utilize sophisticated knowledge of industrial engineering principles to receive, review, and complete RFQ and submit to customer by developing/managing end-to-end project plans and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Manage cross-functional product engineering programs covering various products.
- Lead the project engineering communication and process with the sales representative, customer, and tooling vendor
- Supervise two direct reports –Engineering Program Coordinators
- Develop, maintain, and grow strategic relationships with key players at customers to win new business and communicate with customers, suppliers, and all levels of management in support of meeting or exceeding customer requirements related to industrial engineering services.
- Coordinate and report on progress and completion of industrial engineering activities, including Tooling, Materials, and Production, which involves:
- Equipment (molding machines, secondary processing, decorating, etc.)
- Work instructions, training materials, routing
- Bills of Material and costing
- Utilizing IQMS manufacturing system and cGMP
- Must have a working knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles.
- This role also involves Quality Engineering Management, involving applying product engineering methodologies to support the development and implementation of best-in-class quality system that meets corporate objectives within applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Supporting all forms of audits including: ISO9001, ISO13485, IATF16949, internal audits, customer audits and supplier audits.
- Supporting inspection activities: Investigative, DOE, FAI, validations, In-Process, and final inspections per customer requirements.
- Creating documenting and maintaining special processes per customer requirements (i.e. Gauge R&R, capability studies (Cpk,Ppk))
- Must have a strong working knowledge of APQP, PPAP and MSA methodology and be able to create and modify documents (PFEMA, Control plan, Process flow)
Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related plus 2 years of experience as an Engineering Manager, Quality Engineer, or related or a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related plus 5 years’ experience as an Engineering Manager, Quality Engineer, or related. Requires 2 years of experience working with APQP, PPAP and MSA methodology; in a program management tole; using Microsoft Project; in DFM; working with lean manufacturing principles; working in injection molding and with IQMS, specifically the program management module. Requires 1 year of experience in the IATF certification process. Send Resume to email@example.com.