Manufacturing Engineer’s responsibilities are to support all aspects of the manufacturing operation and engineering related projects as needed in an injection molding facility with secondary operations.
- Design, build and maintain production workstations
- Design, build and maintain end of arm tooling for robotics
- Supports secondary operations (pad printing, ultrasonic welding, assembly, etc.)
- Create/update documentation including, but not limited to, Work Instructions, Procedures, Engineering Change Notifications.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to management’s attention and implement as directed.
- Work with Engineering and Manufacturing on miscellaneous projects to increase efficiency, improved safety, process flow, etc.
- Design assembly fixtures and automation
- Must display a good attitude, willingness to learn, and the ability to get along with others
- Must demonstrate good organizational skills
- Must possess mechanical/hands-on skills
- Have proficiency operating machines and secondary equipment
- Experience in plastic injection molding preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
- Should possess good math & good communication skills
- CAD software skills highly desirable
- PLC programming experience highly desirable
- College education required; Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment, injection molding and medical device experience highly desirable.